Friday, September 18, 2009

the square root of sixteen candles

so my 16th year was ushered in quite nonchalantly. there was no big celebrations, no sudden change, nothing. well i did have two tests (one that I epicly failed) but nothing too big. if this were last year, i would have probably locked myself in my room and cried until non-existant eyeliner would suddenly appear as black tears rolling down my eyes but this year im kinda okay with it. i actually dont wanna turn 16 b/c now i feel old. it's like im having a sort of acclerated midlife crisis. then again for the past week ive been given a ridiculous amount of hwk so i'm on the verge of insanity...but it was an okay day. phew i just finish personally replying to ALL of the people who posted on my wall wishing me a happy birthday (with a few exceptions of course). there are times like these that make wonder why i feel so unappreciated at times.
~zeeta
ps. srry for all the personal entries. im probably gonna go back to posting other shit later...

No comments:

Post a Comment