Thursday, December 3, 2009

thanks a lot. i live to look like creepy old men everyday...

...because my lit teacher said that i reminded him of the old man on those six flag commericals when i wore my big glasses. and he said this in a middle of a quiz when i was figuring out what a certain quote told the reader about a guy named gayev who i actually totally misunderstood. completely. and apparently he thinks i need glasses b/c i wear fake ones and that my name is sometimes christine/a...and half of my class thinks im a spaz. well poo to them :P
now before i continue my silly critical review/ summary of the spanish dubbed hercules i proudly present you this video with translations of an awkward song. remember this face...he's coming to a theater near you....

actually i change my mind. ima gonna put it on my tumblr :D
take that blogspot!

No comments:

Post a Comment